Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fitness Frankie's Adventure in Miss K's Class!

 Hi everyone,
     I had a wonderful time in Miss K's class!  I actually got to spend a little more time there than usual because it was such a busy couple of weeks!  All the boys and girls were so nice to me and they treated me with care and kindness!  Bono the monkey lives in this class and it was great to see him again!  We had a great adventure together!  One of my friends wrote about our adventure during Writer's Workshop!  On Wednesday we had a special exercise day with Mrs. R.  We got to do speed stacking with the other kindergarten, first grade, and second grade classes!  On Friday I danced on stage with Bono and the class to kick off Jump Rope for Heart!  It took a lot of courage for all of us to be up on stage in front of the whole school!
     We also had math centers this week.  Mrs. E, one of the parents, came to help us.  The class did a lot of work!  We also learned about Harriett Tubman and wrote to our pen pals in California!  Maybe someday I will have an adventure there!  I can't wait to see where I go next!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Fitness Frankie